CIPPTraining.com is owned and operated by Janssen Advies en Projecten B.V.
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through the website:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
• Janssen Advies en Projecten B.V.
(Hereinafter referred to as CIPPTraining.com).
The information we collect from users helps us to personalize and continually improve your website experience and to provide our services and products. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read and view content on the website, register as a user, purchase our products (courses) and/or communicate with us through our contact information or our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you may provide us with the following information:
• First and last name
• Email address
• Phone number (includes WhatsApp number)
• Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
CIPPTraining.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the website you automatically provide us with the following information:
• The device and usage information you use to access the website
• Your IP address
• Browser and device characteristics
• Operating system
• Referring URLs
• Your location
• Which parts of the website you visit and use
If you access the website through a mobile phone, we will collect the following information:
• Mobile device ID
• Model and manufacturer
• Operating system
• Version information
• IP address
Payment information: Your credit/debit or payment card details will be processed by PayPal and Stripe (payment processors available on the website), which will treat and store your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the website. CIPPTraining.com reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market, which treats your data for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the website.
Facebook Pixel: Our website uses the Facebook Pixel. Through the Facebook Pixel we can collect user information for different purposes. We use the Facebook Pixel for the following purposes:
• Collect statistics about our website (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
• Collect information about how you interact with our website (for example, whether you opened or followed links contained in them).
• Personalize online services and marketing communications.
• Tailor advertisements to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Social Media: On our website you will find links and functions linked to different social media, where you can share your information.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
• YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Personal data provided by users through the website and services will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the services and products and until the user retains their account on the website or decides to close it or until CIPPTraining.com closes and deletes the user’s account. CIPPTraining.com may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, CIPPTraining.com may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current website, products and services. We use personal information collected through our website as described below:
• Identify you as a user in our system.
• User registration.
• Provide the courses.
• Process payments.
• Send invoices to user’s email.
• Improve our website, products, services and how we operate our business.
• Understand and enhance your experience using our website and services.
• Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
• Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
• Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by CIPPTraining.com.
• Marketing purposes of CIPPTraining.com.
• Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
• Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
The personal information of our customers and users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user, client or owner of the personal data. We share user and customer information only and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use some third-party services that provide us with functions and services within the website. Examples of these services and functions include: processing payments (PayPal, Stripe), creating and hosting the website, sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics), providing marketing assistance and providing search results and links.
Protection of CIPPTraining.com and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of CIPPTraining.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. CIPPTraining.com uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the website. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide through the website. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information and to those persons you have authorized to have access to that information. CIPPTraining.com follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once CIPPTraining.com receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while CIPPTraining.com strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
• Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
• Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
• Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
• Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
• Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
• Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users may exercise their rights in relation to the personal data they provide to CIPPTraining.com, at any time, by sending us their request through our contact information and we will process and respond to their request as soon as possible.
We are in compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR” – European regulations), regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person’s account, and restrict access to that person.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of CIPPTraining.com email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
The information collected through cookies will be under responsibility and in charge of:
If you do not want cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies and to alert you when a cookie is placed on your device. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help’, ‘tool’, or ‘edit’ section. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary cookies, you may not be able to access or use all or parts of the functionalities of the website.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the website from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.
We provide the links for the management and blocking of cookies depending on the browser you use:
Third-party cookies may come from partners or third-party companies that provide functional web services or tools for our website and the optimal functioning and operation of our services. We use third party cookies responsibly and for the sole purpose of providing optimal functioning of the website and services. You may opt out of these cookies by following the cookie removal information contained in this document or the technical information of the browser from which you access our website and services.
Session cookies are used to log in to the website with your respective credentials and password. Session cookies are also used to keep users logged in. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted from the device or browser when the session is closed and the browser is closed. We use session cookies to keep the session open when using our services and to identify you on our system each time you log on to the website.
Our cookies are used for the following purposes:
Strictly Necessary: These cookies are essential for the website to perform its basic functions.
Security: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
Analytics and Performance: Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our website, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our website functions and to understand how users interact with them.
Advertising: These cookies are used to display relevant advertising to visitors who use our services or visit websites we host or provide, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our website. They track details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times particular ads have been displayed, and the number of clicks the ads have received. They are also used to build user profiles, including showing you ads based on products you’ve viewed on our website. These are set by the website and trusted third party networks and are generally persistent in nature.
Chamber of Commerce registration 75251124